Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

13 Weeks!!

Can I just start off by saying never have I EVER felt less mentally sharp than I have the last few weeks?!?? "Preggo brain" or "momnesia"- whatever you may call it- is definitely in FULL effect. I have been so forgetful lately I seriously wonder some days if I will be able to find my way home from the grocery store! My poor husband has been so patient.... I can't tell you how many times I have forgotten to do a task or just completely dropped the ball lately. So, I am hoping that my second trimester will be kinder to me and I can get my focus back!

Exhibit A: We did the chalkboard pic for the 13 week picture and silly me forgot to put "13". Instead, I just added one week to the last pic we took at 10 weeks.... not even thinking that we didn't take a pic for 2 freaking weeks! Agh. SMH. Anywho, here is my 13 week bump pic. Hopefully next time we can get more of a clear pic.... Little man got a little impatient so we could only take about 3 or 4 and this was the best of all of them. Sigh. One day.

How far along? 13 weeks
Wedding rings on or off? On
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I had Trey bring my maternity clothing I had from my last pregnancy down from the attic. So they are just sitting there and staring at me in the corner of the bedroom.... I just haven't quite conquered up the nerve to go there yet.
Best moment this week: If I could remember what I did yesterday I would be happy to share a best moment with you.... but thinking of one at this point truly makes my brain hurt. Zzzz....
Food cravings: Still LOVING pineapples & watermelon. Oh and the rosemary & olive oil flavored Triscuits with cream cheese and raspberry chipotle marinade sauce. Oh AND Kraft caramels made it to the mix.... so random but quite delish. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chick-Fil-A. Usually I love their nuggets & fries but lately it just sounds disgusting. 
Happy or Moody? Happy as a clam!  
Doctor Appointments: We have another ultrasound tomorrow AM.... would be super fabulous if they could somehow tell the gender, but we aren't getting our hopes up. We found out Tripp was a boy at 12 weeks, but again, I won't hold my breath! 
Looking forward to:  Vacation in 2 weeks! While I won't be enjoying any margaritas this trip to Cabo, I will look forward to lots of R&R in the sun! Aaaaaand seeing the parents and fam in Houston for a good visit is always a plus!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment