Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

10 weeks!!!

I'm having to go back a few weeks since I didn't announce the pregnancy until after this was taken. This was our first "belly pic" this pregnancy. They say with your second child you won't document as much and tend to drop the ball on milestones and so forth, and sadly I guess that's true! While we are EQUALLY as excited this time around, it's a little more chaotic while chasing around a toddler! But hopefully with this blog it will help me stay on track and document my progress! So, back to my post. This pic was taken at 10 weeks and as you can tell, Tripp wasn't quite sure what his job entailed. I also didn't realize until AFTER we took the pic that I shouldn't wear black when trying to show the baby bump. Rookie mistake. Anyways- we will work on this for the next belly pic!

How far along? 10 weeks
Wedding rings on or off? On
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but definitely getting there!
Best moment this week: Getting to see the heartbeat again, (166!). Since I am high risk, we already had one ultrasound at 6 weeks so fortunately I got to hear it then, but reassurance is never a bad thing!
Food cravings: Melons! (pineapple, watermelon, you name it). And anything salty!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat, which is funny because with Tripp all I wanted was red meat! 
Happy or Moody? Unfortunately both! But I will say the latter has to due with my sleep intteruption..... I wake up at 2 or 3 am and cant fall back asleep for at least another hour.  
Doctor Appointments: Just the ultrasound that indicated a healthy heartbeat & happy little peanut wiggling around in there! My heart is happy!

Looking forward to:  Vacation in a few weeks! Trey has some time off so we are heading to New Braunfels to see family, then off  to Houston, and then Trey and I head off to Cabo with friends! I am so excited to have some down time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment