Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Favorites!!


I know, I know I'm a slacker and missed last week but for those that care (anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?) here are THIS week's Friday 5 FAVES!!!! #cuethecricketschirping

ONE:



I already mentioned I wasn't too impressed with this year's pumpkin candle selection at B&B. But, I did neglect to mention that I walked out of there with a handful of these babies. I bought a few of these Heirloom Pumpkin wallflowers on a whim because they were on sale and I had a coupon, soooo it was basically like I made money. Right? Right. Anywho, I didn't mention it before because I had not plugged them in yet but now I can say they have been tried and tested and our house smells FABULOUS with these little things in our wall outlets! If I must say so myself. They didn't have the Heirloom Pumpkin scent in our store to smell before you bought it, but I am so glad I made the purchase because this may be my favorite Fall scent yet. Well, still second to Creamy Pumpkin.... If you haven't had a chance to pick up one of these go for it! You will NOT be disappointed! And, if you are, well then let me message you our home address and you can just send them to me! Hee hee ;)


TWO:



King George. Las Vegas. 2016. Need I say more?!? Once this was announced, Trey and I knew we had to find a way to get tickets somehow!! He only has four dates so far set for 2016 but Mr. George Strait himself did say they are releasing more dates for next year! And, this news comes just weeks after Britney announced her 2016 Vegas show schedule so I have a feeling Trey and I will both be seeing lots of bright lights big city Vegas nights next year! Can.Not.WAIT.

THREE:



I know I already mentioned LP last post, but I just cannot say enough about their dry shampoo too! I tried my fair share of dry shampoos, (Klorane, Oribe, TIGI Rockstar, Bumble & Bumble, the list goes ON), but this one I have found knocks it out of the park. It smells great, is LIGHT, and doesn't leave that sticky weighed down helmet head feeling many dry shampoos tend to do. The only thing I will say is this may be best or better suited for light or blonde colored hair because it can come off with a white residue, (which I don't mind....roots beGONE), but those with darker manes may want to stick to another dry shampoo with a clearer residue. Just IMO. 


FOUR:


Homeland. Season 5. EEEEEEEK!!!!! I have been counting down for this since the last season ended, what feels like a YEAR ago! Oh Carrie Mathison, what are you up to now?!? This is one of the few shows on our DVR that we are truly addicted to. There have been SO many times it has been hard for me to keep from waiting for my husband to get home from work so we can watch the show together!! If you haven't been watching Homeland, the Havertys give two thumbs up, (or 4), and highly recommend! 

FIVE:



So I know Niven Morgan has been around for some time and while I LOVE their floral amber scent, my mom and I came across their newest fragrance while perusing a boutique earlier this week. It truly smells so fresh and out of the shower clean! I didn't make the purchase QUITE yet because I like to wear more fall/winter fragrances this time of year and to me this is much more spring/summer.... BUT I am putting this down on my list for next spring because this may be my new "lighter" summer scent!






1 comment:

  1. Love when you do this! I don't get out much, so it's like you're doing my shopping for me! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete